//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Sunday, October 24, 2004

A quick introduction

The photographs you see here are all somewhat recent, and most of them have self-explained captions.

I work in higher education with an all-female staff. I truly adore my colleagues and feel very lucky to work in an industry that I believe in, wholeheartedly. I travel A LOT for my job - so my schedule tends to be erratic. I have good road stories, though, and I tend to meet a lot of interesting people along the way... I'm sure I'll have something to share in the near future.

My closest friends are Zak and Carrie. (You'll see a bunch of photos of Carrie's daughter, Katelyn.) Zak lives in a suburban community outside of Chicago and Carrie lives with her husband and daughter in San Jose. I miss my friends - but that's what happens when we get older, right?

We all know I'm single... At the moment, I can't say I'm dating anyONE in particular. Those closest to me say that my dating life is similar to the phrase, 'feast or famine'. It's true: I either am dating n-0-b-0-d-y or at least four people at a time. Even though I've been given opportunities in recent days to be in an exclusive relationships, nothing has been quite right. I don't know - maybe I'm just too picky. ...I suppose this is an area I should explore, soon... Hmmm... Moving on...

I won't have a chance to post anything for a couple of days, but I wanted to get everyone up to speed on who is who and why these photos are up here... Plus, I always find it more interesting to look at people and get to know the writer by those who they choose to surround themself with.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 8:55 AM ::
---------------oOo---------------