//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Damn You, Cell Phone!

For over a week, my cell phone has been on death's door. It has become possessed, I think, to a point where it decides to turn itself on and off at random times. There is no rhyme or reason to it.

Well, I had to do something. I mean, a girl living in L.A. can't be without a cell phone? My GOD, what did we all do before phones became mobile? So, I went to a store only to find out that my service carrier and my particular service plan can only be compatible with certain types of phones and that I should go online to find it. Say it with me: AUGHHHH... I'm good at bitching and complaining when things are not convenient. After griping and telling everyone in my office of this tragedy, I went online to buy me a phone. And I messed it up. See, it turns out, when you register with E-Bay you also have to register with PayPal and that you should really only do that once unless you plan to buy two new phones... yeah. I got the mess sorted out after a day, but there was much more griping and yelling and cussing and pissy-ness that came with it. "Dammit, I just want MY fucking phone to work and I don't want to have to go through all of this. WAAAAA!!!"

I got my phone in the mail yesterday. The same exact phone as I had before. Only... it's not my phone. The buttons don't feel the same. My pictures aren't saved on this new phone. There were new text messages that I had received and now I can't get to them. There are about 140 phone numbers of random people who live in the (936) area code that I have to go through and delete. MY phone numbers are not saved on this phone. DAMMIT, why can't I just we just go back to when life was good and MY FUCKING CELL PHONE WORKED?!?!

So, if you're reading this and you're a friend of mine - I need your phone number. Please take pity on the situation.

Damn technology - you can't live with it and you want to die without it.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 8:15 AM ::
---------------oOo---------------