//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Extra Weight

For the last two weeks, there has been 'extra weight' on my chest that is driving me absolutely crazy. Imagine two five pound weights being strapped to 'them' (or if you're a guy reading this some other ~ just as sensitive region) and then imagine the soreness that comes with such weight. I've been wearing additional clothing to bed, just to keep those suckers in place. I've been trying to avoid caffeine because that is supposed to have something to do with it... I don't know...

The only GOOD thing about this is that they're HUGE! Yay!

This isn't so abnormal when you're expecting a monthly visit from Mother Nature. She's due today... I hope she didn't miss the train.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 6:51 PM ::
---------------oOo---------------