//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Monday, January 31, 2005

Ten Second Rule?

Today I managed to gross myself out - which takes a lot of doing.

I had gone to lunch with my regular "crew," including the boss. Afterwards, I came back and promptly stuck the ever-so-refreshing peppermint candy in my mouth (working with the public, you never know who is going to come in). But of course not ten seconds after I put it in my mouth, a very important phone call came in and was ANNOUNCED TO ME. I didn't know what to do with the mint! I was panicked about the call and now, I've got a mint! Uh oh! Where do I put it? What do I do? So I did the only rational thing a girl could think of - I spit it out into my hand and held it there while I took the call.

Afterwards, I looked at my red and white striped palm and thought I'm disgusting. (Then of course it fell to the floor where it stuck to the blue carpet. It was then that I realized that there was absolutely no hope of salvaging my candy. Dammit.)

I'm going to be a horrible mother one day.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 3:14 PM ::
---------------oOo---------------