//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Friday, July 08, 2005

...I'm Thinking...

I'm thinking that it has been a long couple of weeks.
I'm thinking that I'm glad it's Friday and I can relax over the weekend.
I'm thinking that people who have never seen fire engines are weird.
I'm thinking that freeway rescue crews on the East Coast put up big "screens" or "curtains" around traffic accidents to avoid looky-lou people.. why can't we do that here?
I'm thinking that the blinking light on my phone, at work, indicating that I have messages - when I really DON'T - is starting to annoy me.
I'm thinking that I need to pick a paint color for my new kitchen in Boston.
I'm thinking that I should really paint my toe nails.
I'm thinking that I've had a lot of water today and I'll have to pee again soon.
I'm thinking that I should really do some laundry.
I'm thinking that I did a FANTASTIC job at running the show at work today. Yay for me.
I'm thinking that I don't say "Yay for me" often enough.
I'm thinking that I really need to write that post about Zak - like I promised last October.
I'm thinking that I need to put some new photos up on this site.
I'm thinking that I love the ugly hot pink fuzzy pen with lips at the end is hideous - and that I'm so happy Denise gave it to me as a funny early-birthday gift. It's sitting in front of me right now.
I'm thinking I'm really going to miss my pretty office - even if I do have ugly pens.
I'm thinking that I should finish reading my book.
Uh oh - I'm thinking that I should really go pee...
Posted by Jessie_b :: 4:15 PM ::
---------------oOo---------------