//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My 27th Trip Around The Sun

Today I turn 27 years old.

Turning 27 means officially crossing over into the LATE twenties. No longer can I say that I'm in my mid-twenties; no, no. I am in my LATE twenties. It's not so bad - I mean, not that I have a choice... Perhaps it is reasonable now to legitimately say, "I'm twenty-something."

Taking a moment to reflect, I have a good life. I have wonderful family and friends who are a constant reminder of why Life is worth living. I've come a long way in my short time on this Earth and am grateful for all that I have accomplished, all that I am, and all that lay before me. Happy Birthday to me; the official "twenty-something year-old (normal) girl."
Posted by Jessie_b :: 8:35 AM ::
---------------oOo---------------