//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Monday, July 11, 2005

Paint By Number

Want to know how to make my head spin? ...Well, sure, there are a lot of different ways... BUT RECENTLY, I was told that my new place in Cambridge could have painted walls in my kitchen.
HEAD... IS... SPINNING...

Painted walls? Really? All I have to do is go to a website, pick a color and *presto* painted walls? It's that easy? ...WOW...

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a simple kind of girl when it comes to color. I like things neat and orderly - simple sophistication. Ask my parents - I've always wanted white walls. So this new prospect that I could actually choose to paint walls with COLOR has my head spinning. DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!

HEAD... IS... SPINNING...

So I've now involved all the women in my office and the guy down the hall with my paint color dilemma. Do I go with the navy blue color they have in the "show unit" - which looks fabulous? Or do I try to match the color with my soon-to-be rented furniture? Then again, I should think about the "mood" the color will convey. AHHH, so many things to think about! So many colorful decisions!

And to top it all off, I'm trying to figure this whole thing out via computer and telephone calls. I swear, I'm half expecting to move into a dumpy shack by the side of a "pond" with limegreen walls and orange shag carpet. ..But at least I'll have a place to live..
Posted by Jessie_b :: 11:02 AM ::
---------------oOo---------------