//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Monday, November 20, 2006

The Search Continues

Today I searched and searched...

I searched high
I searched low
I searched left
I searched right
I searched between cracks
I searched under pillow cushions - sort of...

And still.. nothing..

Apartments in L.A. are hard to find. Especially those that are within my price range and are in a safe neighborhood. I called to inquire on 16 apartments today. I'll give you one guess as to what I came up with.

I had hoped that I would have been out of my parent's house by the holidays. And yet, here I am. I have a feeling this is going to be like the job search...

Keep your fingers crossed! (Unless you have a place for rent - then you should call me.)
Posted by Jessie_b :: 10:20 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------