//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Monday, January 15, 2007

Living With The Boyfriend, Part I

As the dust begins to settle (literally) around here, Blair and I are getting into the groove of this whole living together thing. We are learning more about one another (like, I'm learning just HOW MUCH boys fart... and he's learning just HOW NEUROTIC I can be). Slowly, we are developing a routine and slowly (like, a direction-less snail stuck in a pool of molasses in the dead of winter and traveling up hill) we are making it work. We have some challenges... but we mostly have a lot of fun. I can't remember the last time I've laughed so much. I can't remember the last time someone was so thoughtful towards me (he brings me flowers, corn-nuts, chocolate; he is willing to throw away most of his furniture to make room for mine, he hugs me every time I say "this isn't going to work" and he truly makes every effort to make me gag with his gas.) Even though we have no heat, and it's in the twenties outside, and even though I HATE living in this place with a commute from HELL, I love being here with his man...
Posted by Jessie_b :: 10:39 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------