//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Friday, May 15, 2009

113 Days

We're only a few months away from the wedding! I've started to work on a wedding website and plan to share it with close friends and family soon... so stay tuned! In the mean time, SAVE THE DATES - July 11 and September 5.


OTHER UPDATES

This week I've been at home with a bad case of vertigo. I've been really dizzy and have not had good balance - holding onto walls for support. The doctor says its positional vertigo. There is a head-excercise that I've been doing with Blair's help and that seems to help (a little). I have also been given a medicine that is supposed to help with nausea. So far, nothing seems to be working all that great. I'm still dizzy and not feeling my best.


Because of the vertigo, we missed Mother's Day and my cousin's graduation. I feel awful about it - I was really looking forward to some quality family time. Make-up celebrations are still up in the air; hope to figure it out soon!


Blair's "news" at work is still pending. We're hoping to know more by Monday...


My cousin and my best-friend are both due with their babies next week! I'm very excited and am looking forward to meeting the new little girls.


Bailey is still WONDERFUL and silly. Here's a recent photo of our pooch...


Posted by Jessie_b :: 11:59 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------