//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Five Years, Blog

It has been five wonderful years that I've had my Blog. I love my Blog. In some ways, writing on Blog is a sense of coming home. Yet, I love the freedom that Blog gives me. Blog is like a good friend who I can share the most intimate of stories with and cuss like a sailor with. If Blog could drink, Blog would have gin and tonic. Blog does not judge; Blog only listens. Blog shares old memories and celebrates milestones. Blog welcomes new friends but keeps the old. Blog shares photos. Blog allows me to say anything. Blog is faithful. Blog is personal. And Blog is mine.

Five wonderful years of blogging. I can't wait for what the next five will hold!
Posted by Jessie_b :: 8:23 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------