//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Thursday, June 25, 2009

Feeling Funny...

I had to go to the doctor last week for a special test. I hate special tests; especially the kind that don't make you feel so special.

The results came back today and it wasn't the best news. I heard words, but could barely assemble meaning: Abnormal cells. Severe. Remove tissue. Surgery required. Two-hours. Someone to drive. Recheck again in a month. Children...

I'm feeling emotional but also at a loss for words and understanding. I know this has to be done. I know that there is a 90%+ success rate that everything will get better. I know I have to think positive. I know, I know, I know - but, but, but...!!!

Need good vibes. A bottle of wine and cheery flowers would help, too.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 4:16 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------