//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Friday, December 17, 2004

Sick

I'm sick and miserable and there's nothing I can do about it. Blah...

My eyes are watering, my throat is hurting, my ears are in pain, I can't sleep, I can't eat, I cough, I ache, I lose my balance, and above all, I bit my tongue. Thank you, NyQuil, for helping me get an hour's worth of sleep last night.

I must have gotten this bug from our kids - thanks guys. You take your finals, you come tell me about them, you get me sick and then YOU LEAVE for the Holidays. Bastards.

We have our office Holiday party tonight and already, the whining has begun. We are all not feeling well, together, which makes us that much more pleasant to be around.

I'm supposed to go to a friend's Company Christmas Party tomorrow. Can't say I'll be much fun, but I'll try. I'm sure I'll look stunning, to say the least (HA!).

My brother is coming home tonight from Oklahoma. He's done blowing shit up - at least, for now. If we hadn't gotten into a fight earlier this week, I would be dedicating a whole post exclusively to the HOMECOMING. Instead, I'm going to go take more medicine.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 10:20 AM ::
---------------oOo---------------