//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Sunday, December 12, 2004

This Back Is Finally Broken

Today is the day that the straw finally broke this camel's back. I'm so pissed off right now, I'm shaking.

I can't tell you exactly what's going on in my world, because, well, it's the Internet. However, I can tell you of a few things that have just added fuel to my fire.

* My knee is hurting so bad, I'm ready to cut my leg off.
* There is a stupid commercial about jewelry where a guy asks his wife to marry him all over again. How come I can't even get asked ONCE? Let alone, have someone call me back...
* Someone DIDN'T call me back.
* My freaking roommate broke the garbage disposal AGAIN - he doesn't ask maintenance to fix it, he just leaves his shit in the sink to smell up the apartment. And he's so lazy, he won't tell me that it's broken - he just waits for me to find out!!! AHHHH! Nevermind the fact that he loaded the dishwasher wrong AGAIN (you can't put all the utensils in ONE bucket, face down - THEY WON'T GET CLEAN!).
* My face is breaking out because the weather won't make up it's mind (hot? cold? rainy? dry?).
* My bathroom is leaking water from the bathroom upstairs. I'm waiting for the f*cking flood.
* I'm so hungry, it's not even funny. Being broke sucks.
* A very dear friend of mine called and told me a horrific story of physical, emotional and psychological abuse that a woman had suffered from a boyfriend. Feelings and memories that I've tried to bury came to the surface very quickly.
* My grad school apps are starting to become due. I still don't have all my shit together...
* TiVo recorded the wrong thing.

I'm pissed. It MUST be the Holidays.


Posted by Jessie_b :: 10:41 PM ::
---------------oOo---------------