//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Old Men

There are old people who just make me laugh. Today, as I was walking on the sidewalk in Harvard Square, I was walking behind an older gentleman. I was only 5-10 steps behind him (depending on how long your legs are - I happen to have short legs, so it would be more like 10 steps, but to another long-legged person it would only be about five. Random tangent, I know. Sorry.). Anyway, I'm walking behind him when he lets out this REALLY LOUD FART. There it was - just out there blowing in the wind. I couldn't help but make a face and start to laugh. An old guy just farted! In public! How funny and gross is that?!?!

I swear, I can't wait to get old. Good times, good times.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 12:09 PM ::
---------------oOo---------------