//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Monday, February 20, 2006

Unhealthy Technology Dependence

My Internet has been down for the last four days. FOUR DAYS. Being without the Internet is nearly paralyzing. I just sat and stared at my books today - how boring an uneventful is that? (I mean, yeah, I know I'm in school but COME ON.) How did I come to this? I remember only ten years ago when the Internet was still relatively new and having an e-mail account was something to check once a week. Times have changed. And with it, a social addiction has emerged.

I'm sooo happy to have my Internet up and running again. I can e-mail. I can browse websites. I can get news. I can check the weather. I can blog. I can, I can, I can. I want to hug my computer right now.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 4:57 PM ::
---------------oOo---------------