//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Group Hug



HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

This has never been a favorite holiday of mine. Over the years they have been uneventful, forgettable, or resentful - it varied from year to year. Even when I did have a valentine it has never been a big holiday...

But today, Blair sent me a package. It came in a poster tube. I had no idea what to think - what could it be?? A poster?? A bunch of small stuffed inside to throw me off-track?? WHAT?? Carefully, I examined the package. I looked at his handwriting... at the tape (which I recognized as being baseball tape, or something to that effect)... at where he mailed it from. I didn't want to spoil the moment and the mystery by diving into it - I wanted to cherish the moment and embrace my wonder.

When I finally opened it up, I read the card - laughed out loud - and was delighted to find a bundle of my favorite flowers carefully wrapped inside. He got me flowers. Beautiful flowers. Beautiful favorite flowers all for me - for VALENTINE'S DAY.


So, to everyone with or without a special significant other: Happy Valentine's Day!

"All we need is love, love. Love is all we need!"

Posted by Jessie_b :: 9:45 AM ::
---------------oOo---------------