//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Sunday, January 08, 2006

Can't Sleep

I can't sleep. It's nearly 1:30am and I've been trying to get to sleep for the last hour and a half. I think there is just too much on my mind. Like:

*I hope my finals go well this week.
*I can't wait to be home, in one week. One week from RIGHT NOW, I'll be home. Home, Sweet Home.
*It snowed today. I wonder if it will be gone by the end of the week.
*What should I wear tomorrow?
*I should really finish cleaning up the apartment.
*I wonder how my brother is doing. I haven't heard from him in a while.
*What should I make for dinner tomorrow night?
*I wonder what Carrie and Bill are going to name their second child. ...Katelyn was a good choice for the first one... What will I name my kids?
*My phone didn't ring once today. Hmm.
*Wow, the moon looks eerie. I wonder if anyone else is looking up at it.
*Maybe I should read something. Reading makes me sleepy.
*I should probably do some more reading before finals. Damn finals. I hate exams.
*Okay, okay - not ALL exams. I like those cheesy ones that people send around the Internet. Sunrise or sunset? Chocolate or vanilla? Do you believe in monsters?
*My butt is cold. Maybe I should put the hot water bottle on my butt. No, don't want to burn the biscuits.
*Just go to sleep. Focus on nothing. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.

Yeah... that about sums it up.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 10:26 PM ::
---------------oOo---------------