//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Thursday, June 29, 2006

Like Learning How To Ride A Bike

Okay, okay - no excuses. I've been out of the "blog" world for a while. The thing is... I've been busy. You see, I GRADUATED (WHOOPEE!!) and had to move all my Boston-acquired sh!t home to California. Then there was that whole little tid-bit about celebrating and catching up with my Cali friends and lots of sleeping-in to do. I'm a busy girl. You know how it is.

I've been trying to post photos from the big day but seem to be running into a little trouble. As soon as I get them up, you'll be the first to know... assuming you're the first to visit the site after posting. Or whatever. Hey, I may have gone to Harvard, but I still have my moments. Shut it.

Anyway, I hope to be more active and more regular with the blogging.

It's good to be home.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 5:18 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------