//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Thursday, May 11, 2006

Music Moves Me

When my brother enlisted in the military, I sang him a song the day before we were to say good-bye.

When I fly home, there is a song that runs through my head - a part of it goes, "lights will guide you home." Yeah.

When I board the plane to fly to Boston, there is a song that runs through my head. Leaving on a Jet Plane.

When I think of Zak, I remember saying "music is in his soul." And he definitely dreams out loud.

When I think of my old best-friend David, I think of a song. When I think of Joe, there are songs. When I miss my friend Taylor, I think of songs. When I miss Blair, there are songs. When I think of my parents, there are songs.

When I need to be silly or need to be sad, there are songs.

Music moves me in ways that nothing else ever can. Just thought I would share.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 8:48 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------