//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Friday, October 26, 2007

A Lonely Night

I'm missing home, a lot, tonight. I am working in Arizona until Tuesday but that might as well be centuries away from today. I've tried to keep myself busy, but when you get lonely - you're just lonely.

I went to a movie. When it was over, I looked to my side where Blair (or anyone!) should have been sitting. Instead, I saw an empty seat. I felt even lonier.

I drove back to my hotel - trying to think of what I would do next. -I know myself; when I get like this, I get depressed. I thought of fun songs that I could play and dance around my hotel room - even jump on the bed if I want! But, when I got here, I didn't.

Instead, I called Mom & Dad. They always know what to say - even if it's nothing. Talking to Mom & Dad makes me feel close to home... Getting off the phone is when I feel miles away.

I called Blair. We talked for nearly 30 minutes - a record phone conversation since I've been back from Harvard. He was the absolute best part of my day...

And now, I'm alone with my thoughts again.

I've got a busy day tomorrow. I'm going to see a friend of a friend who promises to be a good time. She's a fun girl who I've met a couple of times - someone who I really like. That should be good; I need someone fun and cheery.

It's a full moon and the Depression Werewolf within me is raging...
Posted by Jessie_b :: 10:23 PM ::
---------------oOo---------------