//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Thursday, July 10, 2008

Where's That Fat Little Energizer Bunny When You Need Him Most?

I'm drained.

These last two months have been so hectic... and it's only going to continue. Work has been really busy; even more stressful than ever. I've been in my new job for exactly 7 months, today. I'm better off than I was in December - but I still feel like I have so much to learn. I hate leaving work late and I hate that I'm totally exhausted when I get home. (Only to start job #2 - being the chef, the housemaid, the pet-parent, and the girlfriend.) I just wish I had more energy. I feel as though I'm "on" 18 hours of the day.

I hear this only gets worse as we age... And I'm about to be 30. The idea of me turning 30 is causing a mental road-block that I can't get past. Just knowing that I'm going to be in my THIRTIES is weird. My life was supposed to be somewhere else right now! My brother is getting married in 9 days and I already feel like the old hag at the wedding who everyone whispers about. Oh God, I hope I don't have long hairs on my chin.

This will get better, I keep reminding myself.

Right now, I just want to go lay down and take a nap until December. Wake me up when it's time for Christmas presents.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 5:56 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------