//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Quality Time

Last week, I had the pleasure of going up to San Francisco to visit with my grandparents.  I honestly think the weather was the most beautiful and most enjoyable that I can remember.  It was so nice to spend some quality time with them - just like when I was a kid.  Seems that some of the simplest of pleasures are the most treasured these days. 

We had the opportunity to have leisurely lunches and enjoy each other's company; it was great!

And enjoy the view!


I even got to spend a day visiting with the cutest little girls in the world!

It was such a great week and I'm so thankful that I got to go.  The next time I'll see these happy faces (in person), I will be a new mom!
Posted by Jessie_b :: 9:49 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------