//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Friday, February 11, 2005

Leaving On A Jet Plane

Twice a year, I get to embark on my "travel season" which allows me to rack up a ton of airline points. Currently, I have enough points to go around the globe, first-class, a few times. I'm trying to save up for a nice trip one day. (Ahem, honeymoon.)

That being said, it gets really hard to have a LIFE in L.A. when I'm gone so much. Nevermind the fact that I'm dating and want to spend as much time at home because of him, but I also want to be able to plan weekends with friends - a luxury that has not been afforded to me every spring and fall for the last 4.5 years. It makes me wonder what other normal people do with their lives when they aren't traveling... Hmmm... I wonder...

Valentine's Day is coming up and this will be the fourth consecutive year that I won't be home for the occasion. In the past, this was a good thing - I could "escape" the stupid Hallmark Holiday by ignoring it's existence and leaving town. However, it might actually be nice to be home one year and celebrate LOVE (puke, gag, making that finger down-the-throat sign).

Anyway, I'm sort of babbling and don't really have all that much to say. So, for those of you who are in LOVE (more puking and gagging and motioning of the fingers) have a very happy VALENTINE'S DAY with that someone special. Give them a kiss for me. For those of you (other) single people, have a love affair with ice cream. I hear Ben & Jerry are pretty good in the sack.

Au revoir mes amis! J'ecrirai encore bientot!
Posted by Jessie_b :: 3:49 PM ::
---------------oOo---------------