//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Friday, May 13, 2005

Magic Moments

There are moments in life that can only be described as... MAGIC.

It's the little things that do it for me.

~Watching Katelyn learn something new.
~Being called out of the blue, just because you're a good friend.
~Watching my parents laugh together like they were newlyweds.
~Playing with the dog in the living room and being allowed to be silly.
~Being enveloped by the arms of someone you love.
~Getting flowers at work and opening the card for the first time.
~Talking with an old friend whom you've known since sixth grade.
~Feeling that *thing* when you watch someone fall asleep.
~Watching my boyfriend hold his cat and all I can think to say is, "You're going to be a good dad someday."
~Meeting my new group of friends at Harvard over e-mail.
~Sharing the joy in another's good news. So much so, that I'm allowed to jump up and down and scream with delight for her.
~Getting an instant message at work from Zak.
~The first time someone says, I love you.

It's things like these that make my days worthwhile, unpredictable and exciting. You just never know when that moment will happen or how it will be...
Posted by Jessie_b :: 1:38 PM ::
---------------oOo---------------