//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Monday, October 17, 2005

Count Backwards From 234

I know I must be crazy, but I really miss working full-time. Being a student is definitely more stressful, with longer hours and less money. At least when I was working full-time, I could come "home" at the end of the day and be DONE with it. No more stress ~ I could leave the day behind.

Now, though, when I get home my night is just beginning. My day, in essence, NEVER ENDS. There is always work to do - more and more work. More and more to read, more papers to write, more research to be done, more study groups to attend... I'm exhausted.

I'm only a month (plus a few days) into my program. The work is going to get progressively harder as the semester continues.

GRADUATION is 234 days away... I'm already counting the days. I hope I can make it.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 3:51 PM ::
---------------oOo---------------