//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Thursday, October 20, 2005

Follow-up

Just a quick follow-up to the group get-together over the weekend.

Two guys from the cohort came over so we could discuss ideas for our presentation. They didn't stay long, mostly because it was Sunday and we all had other things to do. Plus, we need to meet with our professor to really get a handle on what we are supposed to be doing (that will happen tomorrow, at 11:30am). Things went fine, though, and they even commented on how clean the place looked. (YES! That means that I did a good job of hiding all the crap that had piled up on my dining room table.)

SO YESTERDAY, a different guy from the cohort invited me to have lunch with him. We got to talking and he said that he KNEW how nice my place was. (He even said, "Yeah, I've heard about your place!") Ummm... apparently, the two guys that came over have been talking to other people in the program about my apartment! Great. What are people saying? Because, of course, I'm now paranoid.

Guess I won't be having anyone over for a while. I feel akward now.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 6:23 AM ::
---------------oOo---------------