//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Wednesday, July 26, 2006

28

I turn 28 years old today.

28... 28... 28... It doesn't feel like anything special. Maybe just older. I'm definitely into my late twenties now (blah). I guess for being 28, I'm not doing too bad - minus the fact that I have no money, no job, no place to call my own, a shitty car, and these annoying 15 pounds that I can't seem to get rid of. Besides all of that, I still think I'm somewhat attractive (but trust me, I have days of hideousness), I've got a couple of good degrees, I've got wonderful family and friends who remind me everyday of how much they love me, I've got a good head on my shoulders, and a bright future. What more could a girl want? 28 isn't so bad... honest.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 9:54 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------