//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

The last few months have been totally uninteresting, uninspiring, and 100% boring. Minus the few laughs in between. Oh, and all those stressful situations, indescribable CRAP, the giant mounds of BullSH!T, and those days when I just didn't want to get out of bed. (You may note that ALL OF THAT has been purposefully omitted from this website - because you never know who is reading!) But NOW, things are starting to heat up again. And I'm not just talking about the weather!

This past weekend, Blair and I headed out of town to Las Vegas. It was a spontaneous adventure, one that was "planned" (meaning, we got a hotel room) only two days before getting out of Dodge. For someone who is not known for being too spontaneous, this was a welcome get away!

And now, June looms. June is going to be a very busy month, chalk full of exciting travel! First stop: San Diego for a three day conference. Then I'm off to Harvard to do a seven-day workshop on college admissions. A week's rest at home should suffice for the whirlwind wedding trip to Boston before heading out to JAMAICA! All in all, I think I will be "home" two weeks next month. HOORAY!

So yeah, I am SOOO HAPPY to have fun stuff to look forward to! *FINALLY*
Posted by Jessie_b :: 10:53 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------