//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Monday, November 26, 2007

MY BIG NEWS

Never have I gotten the response as I did from that last post... WHOA... I had e-mail messages, text messages, and voice mail messages from people all wanting to know: WHAT'S THE BIG NEWS?

Well, everyone, here it goes:

I am happy to announce that soon, Blair and I will be welcoming a new bundle of joy into our lives. Yep, that's right! I'm going to be a proud new employee! I got a new job! And if you know the turmoil that this past year has been - you know how VERY EXCITING this is!

Beyond the new enviornment, new title, new salary, new colleagues, I'll also have opportunities to develop my professional skillset. I will now get to use my Harvard degree toward something other than "busy work." This new position will offer management experience, strategic planning, marketing, data-driven reporting, new technologies, and more! I'm SO EXCITED!

Thanks for everyone's support and well-wishes!
Posted by Jessie_b :: 11:24 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------