//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Friday, November 23, 2007

Winter Is Here

Now that Thanksgiving is behind us, it is officially the BEST TIME OF YEAR!! I love the winter holidays!


I am so excited about the holiday movies that are abound. I watched one of my most favorite holiday movies over the weekend - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I can recite the whole movie... Last night I got to watch Charlie Brown contemplate the meaning of the holidays and tonight is my favorite green grinch - How the Grinch Stole Christmas! HOORAY! Ah, these great movies... I'm looking forward to more favorites: Miracle on 34th Street, It's A Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story, ALL OF THEM!

Welcome Holiday Season, Welcome!
Posted by Jessie_b :: 6:00 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------