//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Our Mini-Monster

Funny, here it is November and I thought Halloween was over. According to Bailey, it's not. She would rather dress herself (from the inside out) in ELECTRICAL WIRES! She has chewed through my curling iron cord, a computer cord, an air purifier cord, and some clear cord that we have not yet discovered its origin. I think she's trying to be her own version of Frankenstein.

Of course, the veterinarian doesn't think this is such a good idea. Neither does my wallet. We have plenty of X-Rays of Bailey's insides - showing us just how awful wires in a dog's stomach look.

I thought cleaning up poop was a shitty job. No. Searching through my dog's poop and trying to find wires is a REALLY SHITTY job (not to mention STINKY).

Anyway, that's what has been happening in our world...
Posted by Jessie_b :: 8:29 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------