//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Thursday, September 18, 2008

How He Charms The Pants Off Me

The other night I came home at my usual Witching Hour... 7:00pm. When I opened the door, I was surprised to find that Blair had come home early, had made dinner, and had prepared for us to dine by candlelight. The wine was already poured - all I had to do was kick my shoes off, sit and relax.

IT WAS AWESOME!

I don't think we have eaten at the dinner table in months. And even longer since we got out the candles! He didn't do it to celebrate any special occasion; he just did it... because! That's what makes it so awesome. And that's why he literally charmed my pants off that night (lucky guy - or is it that I'm a lucky girl?).
Posted by Jessie_b :: 5:32 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------