//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Nasty Nor'Easter

Yesterday was cold. Every breath in was a pierce to my lungs. I could see my breath all day. Last night I walked home in the rain and cold. By the time I got to my apartment, my nose was numb.

We're in for a cold winter beating, today, too. Worse, actually. Boston is expected to have record levels of rainfall. Again, we probably won't break 50 degrees (in temp). The wind doesn't help. News reporters are telling us, "if you don't have to go out, don't." That doesn't make me feel better ~ I have to go out ALL DAY! I have class! And I have work! I won't be heading home until after 9pm!

The only saving grace is the fact that this is a fast-moving storm. Meaning, this will only last one day. Uh huh. Makes me feel A LOT better.

...It's supposed to be foggy in L.A. today...
Posted by Jessie_b :: 4:16 AM ::
---------------oOo---------------