//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Monday, October 24, 2005

One Year Celebration

Well, this little experiment of a blog has now reached its 1 year anniversary.

Looking back on posts over the last year, I have to say that I surprise even myself. That I've let the world into my life (even for just a glimpse) is still strange. My goal, initially, was to prove that even "normal girls" have abnormal experiences. Some of us have trouble with this whole growing up thing, finding love, figuring out who we are, and answering some of those big questions of WHY? In a way, this blog has been therapeutic ~ allowing me to vent about frustrations of daily life, or as a way to stay in touch with "home" (however I choose to define it in any given day).

It's also strange to see how much my life has changed over the past year. I have grown up. I've accomplished big goals and am pursuing big dreams. I've found love. And while the bigger questions have not changed much, my perspectives have. If anything, it's been an interesting way to document life - where I've been and where I'm going.

Happy Birthday Blog.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 5:15 AM ::
---------------oOo---------------