//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Friday, September 26, 2008

Seattle Rocks

I'm in Seattle for a conference. I haven't been here for a few years and I forgot how FABULOUS it is! I'm having a great time - connecting with friends and colleagues that I've known for years and "networking" like a pro. I've had a lot of wine, have done a lot of shopping, have eaten way too much food, and am still ready for more! Since I don't travel for work like I used to, I guess I'm just trying to get it all in during this conference. -Oh, and the weather has been great. I get to wear sweaters and jackets here! Hooray!

I could definitely see myself living here.

The only downside to all this is that WaMu no longer exists. It's all anyone is talking about. This hits especially close to home but we're staying optimistic. I'll write more about this later (if I remember).

In the mean time, I'm off to another reception!
Posted by Jessie_b :: 4:18 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------