//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Monday, November 08, 2004

Mediocre Monday

Monday mornings are just kind of blah to begin with - but especially today. Maybe it's the weather, maybe the mind hasn't quite gotten over the weekend, maybe it's the candle on my desk... Couldn't really tell ya...

One thing is for certain: When I drive up the hill to my home away from home, I see the same old man jogging in his bright yellow shorts, I see the little Latina lady walking the snow-white dog, and I know I'll have a warm greeting when I step in the door of the Office. There are certain things about my day that are constant - these are the little things that I look forward to each and every day.

It's a Mediocre Monday, but it's all mine.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 8:50 AM ::
---------------oOo---------------