//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Monday, January 03, 2005

Finally Feels Like Winter

For the past week or so, it has been raining. And I love it. I especially love it when it's time to go to bed and I hear the sound of the rain on the window. I could fall asleep to that sound any night.

Today, I got to wear a rain coat, a scarf, boots AND bring my umbrella to work! I was so happy about it (not too happy about the traffic that goes with it, but still). I remember as a kid when we would have rainy day school schedules. At lunch, the whole cafeteria would play a game of Heads Up Seven Up. (And no, I was never one of those who would cheat by peeking at the person's shoes.) It was so much fun. It sort of forced everyone to stay bonded and close together. Maybe that's why I still like the rain - it's a chance for everyone to come together, commiserate over the weather, bundled up, and then go get a cup of hot chocolate.

Speaking of which... if you bring the marshmallows, I'll make the hot chocolate... Who is with me?
Posted by Jessie_b :: 3:40 PM ::
---------------oOo---------------