//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's Not You... It's Me - In School

I have to apologize to all family and friends that I've been severly neglecting, while in school. It's NOTHING PERSONAL.

I am so grateful for all the phone calls, cards, letters and emails. Truly, I am. My schedule is such, that, I really don't have much time to call or write you back. IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T WANT TO. The only part of my day that I get to have to myself is on the bus and when I get home. When I get home, though, is when I need to do homework or I'm just so tired that I need to go to bed.

I'm running low on sleep and sanity, these days. Forgive me if I may seem brief or harsh. The weight of school is bearing down on me and there's no relief in sight.

I love you all and am so, so, so thankful for your understanding.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 10:57 AM ::
---------------oOo---------------