//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Mustang Guy

Yesterday morning was exciting... I got ready for work early and decided to do a couple of errands before I headed into the office. As I was about to step off the elevator and into the day, I almost smashed into a guy who was on his way into the garage. He was tall, perfectly tanned skin, light eyes, wearing jeans, a shirt and a St. Louis Cardinal's baseball cap. Things like this don't happen to me - I don't meet gorgeous men in the lobby of my apartment building. Was I dreaming?

Of course the next thing to do was think of something clever to say... Dammit, how come nothing is coming? Crap, I know that as soon as he's out of sight I'll think of the most brilliant thing... Oh, what's a girl to do? ...So, of course, I blurt out the first thing I can think of -- "Tough series, huh?" At least with a comment like that, he would know that I was somewhat in-tune with the sports world. He gave me a winning smile and started talking about what a great adventure it was just to get to the World Series, blah, blah, blah (I wasn't paying attention, because I was too busy admiring how gorgeous he was!). I was walking close enough that I could smell his aftershave... mmm... We parted ways in the parking lot (of course he had to get into the cool black mustang) and the day officially began. We even went the same direction for about the first ten minutes of the morning drive! Whoo hoo!

I know it's not much, but hey, at least this one is geographically desirable! Now, I have something to look forward to when I get home - even if it is a glimpse of the cool black mustang in the parking lot.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 2:18 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------