//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Thursday, March 31, 2005

Sorry To Disappoint

For those of you who may frequent this little experiment of mine, you may have noticed a significant change: the comment section is (mostly) down.

Just like it was in elementary school, someone just HAD to come along and ruin the fun for everyone else by posting comments that were either inappropriate, rude, untrue, and/or hurtful. So - it's my BLOG, it's my RULES.

I realize that I opened myself up to negativity when I started this little thing. Most of you have actually been really nice or funny with your comments. I appreciate that and I appreciate YOU. It's okay if people disagree with me or don't like what I have to say. I have two words for you - DON'T READ. I'm the kind of girl that puts things out there and says what is on my mind (for better or for worse). If it offends you or if you take things out of context or choose to only focus on the negative, that's your problem. I'm not going to waste my time, or my tears, trying to please everyone or blowing smoke up your ass so that you'll like me. If you don't like me, or if you don't like what I have to say, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Remember, this is the Internet. I can easily take down comments and plaster your name and contact information all over so that you would receive HATE MAIL. It's been done before.

For those of you who still love me and support me and perhaps like what I have to say - YOU'RE THE BEST AND I WILL BUY YOU ALL BEER IF YOUR IDIOT ROOMMATE DRINKS ALL OF YOURS. That's how much I care.
Posted by Jessie_b :: 8:46 AM ::
---------------oOo---------------