Most Normal Girl
.: The Girl :.
.: Recent Posts :.
Advice From Those Who Have Gone Before
.: Archives :.
.: Other Fun Reads :.
.: Sites I Frequent :.
.: Credits :.
Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger
.: Disclaimer :.
By visiting this site, you read at your own risk. I am known for errors in grammar and spelling. If you become less intelligent by reading this site, become incredibly bored, or are disgusted by what you read - you were warned. Furthermore, I will not be held responsible for ANY mental, emotional, physical, financial, or spiritual damage to you, your friends, your family or strangers. I apologize to my friends and family if I embarrass you. I reserve the right to edit any and all comments on this blog. I also reserve the right to humiliate you if you dare say anything negative about me, my friends, my family, or strangers who I like.
Friday, October 28, 2005An Update
So, there's lots swimming around in my head tonight. Here are a few things that are going on:
* I spent an hour and a half on the phone with one of my best friends in the whole wide world. And I still couldn't get enough. She's awesome.
* I spent 20 minutes on the phone with another friend, who decided to buy a ticket and come visit me next month. YAY!
* My parents left on a cruise to Mexico today. Viva tequila!
* I made myself a really good dinner tonight; just because I have food and I could!
* This weekend and next week are going to be my "shit" week - I've got two papers due and a group presentation due (with powerpoint). Alongside that, I expect to work at least 16 hours. The only saving grace to this shitty week is that Blair is coming next Saturday!
* The rain is on the way. Again.
* I have a bruise that had developed on the base of my hand, due to spending so much time on the computer.
* I talked with my brother tonight, who is serving in Iraq. He sounds good. But now, I just finished watching that new AMY GRANT show (anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a long-time AMY GRANT fan - I love the woman), and I want my brother to come home more than ever. I'm so proud of him.
* I guess that's about it. I feel like there was more to share...