//--> //-->

Most Normal Girl


Friday, October 28, 2005

An Update

So, there's lots swimming around in my head tonight. Here are a few things that are going on:

* I spent an hour and a half on the phone with one of my best friends in the whole wide world. And I still couldn't get enough. She's awesome.

* I spent 20 minutes on the phone with another friend, who decided to buy a ticket and come visit me next month. YAY!

* My parents left on a cruise to Mexico today. Viva tequila!

* I made myself a really good dinner tonight; just because I have food and I could!

* This weekend and next week are going to be my "shit" week - I've got two papers due and a group presentation due (with powerpoint). Alongside that, I expect to work at least 16 hours. The only saving grace to this shitty week is that Blair is coming next Saturday!

* The rain is on the way. Again.

* I have a bruise that had developed on the base of my hand, due to spending so much time on the computer.

* I talked with my brother tonight, who is serving in Iraq. He sounds good. But now, I just finished watching that new AMY GRANT show (anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a long-time AMY GRANT fan - I love the woman), and I want my brother to come home more than ever. I'm so proud of him.

* I guess that's about it. I feel like there was more to share...
Posted by Jessie_b :: 7:03 PM ::
---------------oOo---------------